DO YOU FIGHT FAKE NEWS, BOTS AND TROLLS ONLINE AND RESTORE DIGITAL TRUST?
Do you have an idea how to tackle the challenges of trust and authenticity in the digital age?
Then submit your idea to the Digital Trust Challenge and get feedback which enables you to progress and scale your idea.
In the final round pitch your idea or solution to +80 renowned leaders from industry, investors, NGOs, and politics at an exclusive event in Berlin in early 2023.
What problem do we need to solve?
There is a growing threat to economic and democratic systems: Human-like Deepfakes and advanced AI bots which currently flood digital spaces make trust online almost impossible. For example, they post fake product reviews making it hard for real companies to compete based on product-quality. In addition, they fake content and simulate majorities on social media platforms. This goes as far as distorting public opinion towards the views of those who have the resources and questionable ethical believes to operate bots.
The manipulation of the public opinion by bots requires intervention.
What’s in it for you?
- Get access to our strong partner network from KI Park, Deloitte, VDE, NMA and Gauly
- Pitch in front of a highly curated jury and get valuable feedback
- Be part of future KI Park events and communication measures
What are we looking for?
- Products, services, protocols, infrastructures, identity management tools and concepts for “authentic pseudonyms” or any other realistically implementable approaches to solve these problems.
- The role of (real) human beings, both as consumers and as citizens should be taken into account.
- Since it is a global issue multinational or globally scalable solutions are preferred.
What are we not looking for?
- Approaches that are mainly based on regulatory measures, e.g. outlawing Deepfakes or requiring labelling
- Approaches which rely on technical tools that detect AI-generated bots and fakes. This solution path has been explored quite well already and is limited in that it can only ever be an arms race between fabrication and detection technologies.
YOUR KEY INFO
What is the process?
- Submit your pitch via the application form
- Be preselected as 1 of 20 innovative AI startups by NMA.VC and KI Park Berlin.
- Become 1 of 5 Startups which can pitch in front of a renowned jury from the media industry in early 2023.
- Application period: October 1 - October 31, 2022
- Pitch event: February / March 2023
Who are your partners along the way?
WE ARE EXCITED FOR YOUR IDEAS!
Do you have a question? Feel free to contact us!
Marc Karahan KI Park E-Mail: Marc@kipark.de Tel: +49 176 97788843
Premier hub for startup-driven innovation.
CONTACT - email@example.com +491784497585 NMA Venture Capital GmbH
cc 2021 NMA Venture Capital GmbH