|How can I get in contact with you?|
You can mail us, tweet us, meet us or our ambassador’s on events. It’s always best to find someone we know to introduce you, but you can also drop us a mail or tweet.
No. But we will help you find an investor.
We don’t tell you what to do with the money but we want to know it. If you want to buy confetti and champagne for your release party we are probably not made for each other (but we promise to bring the confetti on our own anyway). You should invest the money in the things that help your product to get traction fast.
We know it is not easy to find a flat or a room in Hamburg, especially short-notice. We are partnering with hostel groups in Hamburg to be able to get you affordable accommodation at least until you settle down and are prepared to look for something else.
There is some new kind of accelerator hopping going on in Europe. We are pretty close to all major programs to avoid that. Still we believe in second chances. So please be honest about it.
We fairly believe in the importance of an ecosystem to startups. So Berlin is an awesome place to be for startups with a lot of international talent and a strong ecosystem. But as a startup you also need easy access to the industry – you can only get this in Hamburg. Hamburg is Germany’s media capital, with Berlin only a 90 minute train ride away.
next media accelerator was initiated by news and disruption loving people – two things that aren’t yet running together. Disruption can only happen without politics of big companies involved. So we got ourselves a bunch of very different investors with differing strategic business goals but the common goal: to innovate in media.
Our investors are German publishing and advertising companies who are creating digital change in the industry.
Not automatically. dpa has very strict rules on what they report, so do our investors. Being in the accelerator doesn’t bring you closer to coverage. But we have awesome mentor’s who will improve your PR skills and also do a lot of communication around the program.
17. Dezember 2020 Please accept marketing-cookies to listen to this Podcast episode. NMA Firesidechat Gast Felix Dachsel ist Chefredakteur bei der VICE Germany. Er spricht mit NMA Managing Partner Nico…
Here are our four main takeaways from running a Virtual Accelerator for the first time. How to: Virtual Event Formats and Community Creation How to: Tools for a Virtual Accelerator…
09. Dezember 2020 Please accept marketing-cookies to listen to this Podcast episode. Im NMA Fireside Chat Podcast spricht NMA Managing Partner Nico Lumma dieses Mal mit Gast Matthias Bannert von…
For the third edition of the Virtual Media Match, Ines Woermann made sure that it’s really quiet in her home office. The founder of helloguide put up her new ring light…
02. Dezember 2020 Please accept marketing-cookies to listen to this Podcast episode. NMA Weekly mit unserer langjährigen NMA Mentorin und Investorin Franzi Knoefel von Weischer . Wir sprechen über die aktuelle…
27. November 2020 Please accept marketing-cookies to listen to this Podcast episode. Kristina Faßler ist General Managerin Marketing & Commercial Sales WELT. Sie spricht im NMA Fireside Chat mit NMA…
Gen Z ? Young and digital native: these are keywords commonly used to describe the Generation Z (composed of those born between late 90’s until early 2010’s). For publishers…
Nowadays, companies have an ocean of data available, be it from reports, news articles or analytics, just to name a few. In order not to drown among all this information,…
19. November 2020 Diese Woche ist Innovations-Expertin Dr. Tanja Deuerling zum Gast im NMA Weekly. Sie ist neu im Team des NMA und verantwortet die beiden EU Projekte STADIEM und…
You want to become part of one of the best media accelerators and networks?
|Then apply here|
|Want to learn more about us?|
|Watch the video|
Get our newsletter,